Subject: [OSPF] RFC 5449 on OSPF Multipoint Relay (MPR) Extension for Ad Hoc Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:16:33 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5449

        Title:      OSPF Multipoint Relay (MPR) Extension 
                    for Ad Hoc Networks 
        Author:     E. Baccelli, P. Jacquet,
                    D. Nguyen, T. Clausen
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       February 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      31
        Characters: 67216
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mpr-04.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5449.txt

This document specifies an OSPFv3 interface type tailored for mobile
ad hoc networks.  This interface type is derived from the broadcast
interface type, and is denoted the "OSPFv3 MANET interface type".  This 
memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the Internet
community.

This document is a product of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute