Subject: [OSPF] FW: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf (OSPFv2 Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing) to Experimental RFC

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:45:36 -0500

FYI. This document is potentially of interest to OSPF folks, therefore
please note that it is currently in IETF last call.

Thanks, Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: 27 February 2009 12:17
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf (OSPFv2
Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing) to Experimental RFC 

The IESG has received a request from the Common Control and Measurement 
Plane WG (ccamp) to consider the following document:

- 'OSPFv2 Routing Protocols Extensions for ASON Routing '
   <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf-07.txt> as an Experimental
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-03-13. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-
ospf-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
15037&rfc_flag=0

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce