Subject: [OSPF] Advertising a Router's Local Addresses in OSPF TE Extensions - draft-ietf-ospf-te-node-addr-05.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 06:15:48 -0400

As promised at the last two IETFs, we are now last calling the  
subject document. The Working Group Last Call will start today and  
end at 12:00 AM on April 30th, 2009. Please send any last call  
comments to this list.
Thanks,
Acee and Abhay

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 06:21:52 -0400

Actually, I rechecked my E-mail folder on this draft and we completed  
a WG last call on this one prior in early December, 2008. So, we need  
not WG last call it again. We will go ahead and pass it to the ADs  
for advancement. If you do have any further comments, please speak now.
Thanks,
Acee
On Apr 15, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Acee Lindem wrote:

> Acee and Abhay_______________________________________________
> OSPF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf