Subject: [OSPF] draft-ietf-ospf-lls

From: Richard Ogier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:31:40 -0700

The LLS draft is in state IESG Evaluation :: Revised ID Needed.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-ospf-lls/

When can we expect the draft to be revised?  The OSPF-MDR draft
(draft-ietf-ospf-manet-mdr) is held up in the RFC Editor Queue
waiting for the LLS draft to be approved (since the LLS draft is
a normative reference).  I am starting to wish I had incorrectly
referenced RFC 4813 (LLS for IPv4), as the OSPF-MPR draft did.

Richard

---

From: Abhay Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:04:30 -0700

Hi Richard,

There are still a few discuss issues to be cleared. Let me ping them and 
see what else is needed in the next revision.

Regards,
-Abhay

On 4/30/2009 12:31 PM, Richard Ogier wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OSPF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf