Subject: [OSPF] Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for OSPF - draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:42:25 -0400

Ross, Adrian,
We have completed the WG last call for Dynamic Hostname Exchange  
Mechanism for OSPF and version draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic- 
hostname-03.txt addresses a couple minor comments. It is the desire  
of the WG that the document be published as a standards track  
document. Here is an html link for your convenience.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic- 
hostname-03.txt.

Thanks,
Acee and Abhay

---

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 11:02:44 -0400

Can you send me a PROTO writeup?

Thanks, Ross

________________________________

From: Acee Lindem [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 03 April 2009 10:42
To: Ross Callon; Adrian Farrel
Cc: OSPF List; [email-masked]
Subject: Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for OSPF -
draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03.txt

Ross, Adrian,

We have completed the WG last call for Dynamic Hostname Exchange
Mechanism for OSPF and version draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03.txt
addresses a couple minor comments. It is the desire of the WG that the
document be published as a standards track document. Here is an html
link for your convenience.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-dynamic-hostname-03.
txt.

Thanks,

Acee and Abhay

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 15:48:32 -0400

Right - see attached.
Thanks,
Acee
  ￼
On Apr 3, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Ross Callon wrote:

> Subject: Dynamic Hostname Exchange Mechanism for OSPF - draft-ietf- 
> ospf-dynamic-hostname-03.txt
>
>
> Ross, Adrian,

---

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 16:29:18 -0400

Here is the proto write-up. I previously attached the wrong file.
Thanks,
Acee
  ￼