Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03.txt> (OSPF Stub Router Advertisement) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:57:17 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:
- 'OSPF Stub Router Advertisement'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis-03.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-02-11. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes a backward-compatible technique that may be
   used by OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) implementations to advertise
   unavailability to forward transit traffic or to lower the preference
   level for the paths through such a router.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-rfc3137bis/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.