Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00.txt> (OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 08:18:21 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:
- 'OSPFv3 Instance ID Registry Update'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update-00.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-24. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document modifies the "Unassigned" number space in the IANA
   "OSPFv3 Instance ID Address Family Values" registry.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-iid-registry-update/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.