Subject: [OSPF] New Rev OSPF TE Metric Extensions

From: Spencer Giacalone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 19:22:06 -0500

All,

We have posted a new rev of OSPF TE Metric Extensions. The main change
in it is the inclusion of some text related to *not* including queue
delay in delay calculations. This should help mitigate some of the
concerns that were voiced.

In my opinion, the concerns around oscillations are already addressed.
However we are open to discussing changes to accommodate encoding
information related to metric measurement schemes.

Please give it a read and comment as needed.

Spence

---

From: stefano previdi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:28:08 +0100

All,

we also posted the ISIS companion draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-previdi-isis-te-metric-extensions-03.txt

with the same changes of the OSPF draft.

Thanks.
s.

On Feb 26, 2013, at 1:22 AM, Spencer Giacalone wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> OSPF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf
>