Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-07.txt> (Routing for IPv4-embedded IPv6 Packets) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 08:14:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:
- 'Routing for IPv4-embedded IPv6 Packets'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing-07.txt> as Informational
RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-03-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes routing packets destined to IPv4-embedded
   IPv6 addresses across an IPv6 core using OSPFv3 with a separate
   routing table.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ipv4-embedded-ipv6-routing/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.