Subject: [OSPF] Fwd: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model, ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:19:53 -0400

Hello,
    The last call just started in CCAMP may be of interest to some in
this WG. Comments and discussion should be directed to the *CCAMP* WG
mailing list.

Much thanks,
Lou
CCAMP WG Co-Chair

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCAMP] 2nd WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model,
ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 12:11:09 -0400
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>

This mail begins a 2nd two week working group last call on:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-12
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-08
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-06
(Standards Track)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-09
(Standards Track)

This working group last call ends on June 16.  Comments should be
sent to the CCAMP mailing list.  Please remember to include the
technical basis for any comments.

Please note that we're still missing an IPR statement on the 2nd
draft.  Any forthcoming publication request will be delayed by late
IPR statements/disclosures.

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp