Subject: Re: [OSPF] Poll for WG Adoption of draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 21:32:59 +0000

This document hasn't received a lot of discussion on this list. However,
speaking as Routing Area advisor to the Homenet WG, I'd like to see it
accepted as a WG document given that this is a requirement for multi-homed
home networks. 
Thanks,
Acee

On 9/16/13 5:30 AM, "Acee Lindem" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>This document includes the encodings necessary for source/destination
>routing. The source/destination routing is required by the Homenet WG in
>support of flexible multi-homed IPv6 deployment. It uses the flexible
>OSPFv3 encodings. Please indicate your support or objections by September
>30th, 2013. 
>Thanks,
>Acee 
>_______________________________________________
>OSPF mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf