Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-03.txt> (Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks) to Experimental RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 09:39:55 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:
- 'Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-03.txt> as Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-12-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the use of the OSPF-MANET interface in
   single-hop broadcast networks.  It includes a mechanism to
   dynamically determine the presence of such a network and specific
   operational considerations due to its nature.

   This document updates RFC5820.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2201/