Subject: [OSPF] FW: Poll for WG Adoption of draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03.txt

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:13:25 +0000

Fred will present the use cases for source/destination routing in the
Routing Working Group meeting today at 1:00 PM PST in Georgia B. I would
encourage everyone to attend to consider the attendant work to support
source/destination routing in OSPFv3.
Thanks,
Acee

On 10/12/13 2:32 PM, "Acee Lindem" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>This document hasn't received a lot of discussion on this list. However,
>speaking as Routing Area advisor to the Homenet WG, I'd like to see it
>accepted as a WG document given that this is a requirement for multi-homed
>home networks. 
>Thanks,
>Acee
>
>On 9/16/13 5:30 AM, "Acee Lindem" <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>This document includes the encodings necessary for source/destination
>>routing. The source/destination routing is required by the Homenet WG in
>>support of flexible multi-homed IPv6 deployment. It uses the flexible
>>OSPFv3 encodings. Please indicate your support or objections by September
>>30th, 2013. 
>>Thanks,
>>Acee 
>>_______________________________________________
>>OSPF mailing list
>>[email-masked]
>>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf
>