Subject: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:12:53 +0000

Hi, 

This new draft describes the generic prefix/link attribute opaque LSAs
that were previously included in the OSPFv2 Segment Routing draft.  The
opaque LSAs described in this draft can be used by other OSPF WG candidate
drafts. There are already two implementations of the draft as part of
segment routing interoperability testing. Please read and comment.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 8/12/14, 1:19 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Acee Lindem and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr
>Revision:	00
>Title:		OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attribute Advertisement
>Document date:	2014-08-12
>Group:		ospf
>Pages:		13
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00.tx
>t
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   OSPFv2 requires functional extension beyond what can readily be done
>   with the fixed-format Link State Advertisements (LSAs) as described
>   in RFC 2328.  This document defines OSPF opaque LSAs based on Type-
>   Length-Value (TLV) tuples that can be used to associate additional
>   attributes with advertised prefixes or links.  The OSPF opaque LSAs
>   are optional and fully backward compatible.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>