Subject: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-08.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:23:17 +0000

This version addresses Uma¹s WG last call comments and add an
acknowledgement of another one of the implementations.
Thanks,
Acee

On 8/27/14, 5:19 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-08.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Acee Lindem and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig
>Revision:	08
>Title:		OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
>Document date:	2014-08-27
>Group:		ospf
>Pages:		19
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-08.t
>xt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-08
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-08
>
>Abstract:
>   OSPFv3 is a candidate for deployments in environments where auto-
>   configuration is a requirement.  One such environment is the IPv6
>   home network where users expect to simply plug in a router and have
>   it automatically use OSPFv3 for intra-domain routing.  This document
>   describes the necessary mechanisms for OSPFv3 to be self-configuring.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>