Subject: Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-10.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 15:19:01 +0000

Thanks to Martin Vigoureux for the Routing Directorate review. This
version addresses his review comments.
Acee 

On 1/6/15, 10:14 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version (-10) has been submitted for
>draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-10.t
>xt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-10
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>