Subject: Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-13.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:16:41 +0000

This version only includes some comments from Rama Darbha and Barry
Leiba¹s request to clarify the IANA guidance for the new registry.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 1/27/15, 3:12 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version (-13) has been submitted for
>draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-13.t
>xt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-13
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>