Subject: [OSPF] FW: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-11.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 10:58:33 +0000

This version addresses Adam Montville¹s Security Directorate comments.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 1/15/15, 5:54 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version (-11) has been submitted for
>draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-11.t
>xt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-11
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>