Subject: Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-12.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:15:04 +0000

This version address comments from both the OPS Directorate (Qin Wu) and
GEN-ART (Robert Sparks) reviews.
Thanks,
Acee 

On 1/16/15, 11:11 AM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version (-12) has been submitted for
>draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-12.t
>xt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-12
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>