Subject: Re: [OSPF] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-06.txt

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 22:35:49 +0000

The only change is that I added the FreeRouter implementation
(http://freerouter.nop.hu) responses to the “Implementation Status”
section.  I look forward to further OSPF implementations with the
FreeRouter project.
Thanks, 
Acee 

On 6/7/15, 6:09 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version (-06) has been submitted for
>draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr:
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-06.t
>xt
>
>
>The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/
>
>Diff from previous version:
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-06
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>IETF Secretariat.
>