Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 16:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions to Advertise Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Target Discriminators
        Authors         : Carlos Pignataro
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Trilok Ranganath
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a new OSPF Router Information (RI) TLV that
   allows OSPF routers to flood the Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (S-BFD) discriminator values associated with a target
   network identifier.  This mechanism is applicable to both OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/