Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt> (OSPF extensions to advertise S-BFD Target Discriminator) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 17:32:40 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document:
- 'OSPF extensions to advertise S-BFD Target Discriminator'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-04-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines a new OSPF Router Information (RI) TLV that
   allows OSPF routers to flood the S-BFD discriminator values
   associated with a target network identifier.  This mechanism is
   applicable to both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.