Subject: [OSPF] Working Group Last Call for OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing - draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-08

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:38:05 +0000

The subject draft is very stable, has multiple interoperable
implementations, and many (including myself) have done thorough reviews. I
believe we are ready for WG last call for this very important draft.

With great pleasure, this begins the WG last call for the subject draft.
Please send your comments to this list prior to 12:00 AM GMT, May 19th,
2016. 

Here is a URL for your convenance:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions
/ 

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 11:13:18 -0700

Acee,

The draft is indeed very stable, significant  amount of interoperability testing has been done.

Support as coauthor.

Regards,
Jeff

> On May 4, 2016, at 8:38 AM, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OSPF mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ospf

---

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 17:51:38 -0600

> On 4 May, 2016, at 9:38 AM, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I support this draft progressing (as a co-author).

Cheers,
r.