Subject: [OSPF] Working Group Last Call for OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing - draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions (Correct Draft Authors E-mail)

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:41:26 +0000

The subject draft is very stable, has multiple interoperable
implementations, and many (including myself) have done thorough reviews. I
believe we are ready for WG last call for this very important draft.

With great pleasure, this begins the WG last call for the subject draft.
Please send your comments to this list prior to 12:00 AM GMT, May 19th,
2016.

Here is a URL for your convenance:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions
/

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Peter Psenak <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:59:05 +0200

Support as coauthor.

Thanks,
Peter

---

From: "Henderickx, Wim (Nokia - BE)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:28:33 +0000

I agree the doc is ready for WG last call and as I already mentioned we implemented this + did IOT.

>-------- Original Message --------
>Subject: Working Group  Last Call for OSPF Extensions for Segment 
>Routing - draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions (Correct Draft 
>Authors E-mail)
>Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:41:26 +0000
>From: Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]>
>To: OSPF WG List <[email-masked]>
>CC: [email-masked] 
><[email-masked]>
>

---

From: Rob Shakir <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:52:33 -0600

Hi Acee,

> On 4 May, 2016, at 9:41 AM, Acee Lindem (acee) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

I also support as a co-author.

Thanks,
r.