Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 08:14:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv3 over IPv4 for IPv6 Transition
        Authors         : I. Chen
                          A. Lindem
                          R. Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to use IPv4 to transport OSPFv3
   packets.  Using OSPFv3 over IPv4 with the existing OSPFv3 Address
   Family extension can simplify transition from an OSPFv2 IPv4-only
   routing domain to an OSPFv3 dual-stack routing domain.  This document
   updates RFC 5838 to support virtual links in the IPv4 unicast address
   family when using OSPFv3 over IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/