Subject: [OSPF] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-19.txt> (OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 08:55:18 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
(ospf) to consider the following document: - 'OSPF Extensions for Segment
Routing'
  <draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-19.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-10-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   Segment Routing (SR) allows a flexible definition of end-to-end paths
   within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of topological
   sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are advertised by the
   link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the OSPF extensions required for Segment
   Routing.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-extensions/ballot/

The following IPR Declarations may be related to this I-D:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2808/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2233/
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2401/