Subject: [OSPF] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:04:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Peter Psenak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a way for an OSPF Router to advertise multiple
   types of supported Maximum SID Depths (MSDs) at node and/or link
   granularity.  Such advertisements allow entities (e.g., centralized
   controllers) to determine whether a particular SID stack is
   supportable in a given network.  This document only defines one type
   of MSD (maximum label imposition) - but defines an encoding which can
   support other MSD types.  Here the term OSPF means both OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/