Subject: [P2PSIP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 02:23:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-06

   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-04.txt

---

From: Marc Petit-Huguenin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 14:04:07 -0800

Many thanks to the authors, this new version of the draft takes care of all my 
comments.  I will update the Wireshark dissector in the coming week and will 
post the patch on the reload-implementers mailing list for comments.

Will there be a a Last Call soon?  LC of this draft and a lot other were 
promised back in Quebec City.  I understand that p2psip-base is blocking 
everything but its authors seem to have disappear.  Perhaps the chairs could 
consider naming a new editor to take care of things.  Some of us have drafts 
that we really would like to see adopted, and it seems that a very little group 
of people are blocking the efforts of a larger group of people that are willing 
to contribute and make RELOAD a success.

-- 
Marc Petit-Huguenin
Personal email: [email-masked]
Professional email: [email-masked]
Blog: http://blog.marc.petit-huguenin.org