Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Update of reload base draft

From: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 21:41:52 +0000

Do you feel theses have been resolved at this point?

On Jan 23, 2012, at 10:04 PM, Michael Chen wrote:

> Cullen,
> 
> Back in September and October of last year, I posted 6 questions and
> suggested corrections to base-19, but all of them went on unanswered. I
> also don't see them being addressed by base-20. These are their subject
> lines:
> 
> [P2PSIP] Base draft section 6.4.3.2 Stat Response Definition
> clarification, Michael Chen
> [P2PSIP] Question about base draft section 9.7.4.2, Michael Chen
> [P2PSIP] Base section 10.4 clarification, Michael Chen
> 
> [P2PSIP] Base draft 9.5 bullet 2 needs to be revised, Michael Chen
> [P2PSIP] Question about base draft 9.7.4.4 Detecting partitioning,
> Michael Chen
> [P2PSIP] Base draft 9.7.4.1 title does not match its content, Michael
> Chen
> 
> Would any of the key members revisit and reply them?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> --Michael

---

From: "Michael Chen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 07:35:24 -0700

Cullen,

No, none of these were addressed in base-20. Here are the topics again
with hyper-links plus 1 more:

  Base draft section 6.4.3.2 Stat Response Definition clarification
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06088.html
  Question about base draft section 9.7.4.2
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06087.html
  Base section 10.4 clarification
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06084.html
  Base draft 9.5 bullet 2 needs to be revised
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06065.html
  Question about base draft 9.7.4.4 Detecting partitioning
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06064.html
  Base draft 9.7.4.1 title does not match its content
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06062.html

  STUN keep-alive in AppAttach(ed) connection
    http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/p2psip/current/msg06176.html

The last one should be addressed in the sip usage draft.

Thanks

--Michael

> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Re: [P2PSIP] Update of reload base draft
> From: "Cullen Jennings (fluffy)" <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, June 18, 2012 2:41 pm
> To: Michael Chen <[email-masked]>
> Cc: P2PSIP Mailing List <[email-masked]>
> 
>