Subject: [paws] Question aroud the protocol to acess the WS DB

From: Jean Philemon kissangou <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:09:44 +0100

My name is philemon i am a african research at the university of Wits . i am
intest in the matter of the use of radio spectrum ressouces. I am happy to
join this list...
i have 3 questions:

1) As seen in the abstrat text, the spectrum is linked to a geographical
location. Am i right if i said that the second user must be in the same
location than the first one in order for him/her to use the blank part of
the spectrum? if no, how this could be realized if the two users are in
dofferent locations (region, counties...)?
2) as we might know some equipmenst/applicatins are set to run on a specific
value of the spectrum band, .In such case if the frequency is already in use
how it could be use by the second user enven if another part of the
spectrumis blanck?

3)  The digital transition will end by 2017 (ITU), and a big part of the
radio spectrum currenly use by analo TV system will be released.and
available for new application even for large band  mobil applications.  to
what extent the protocole to access WS database will still be userfull for
the community and the industry.

Best,

Philemon