Subject: [paws] Quebec hums confirmation

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:22:30 +0000

I'd like to confirm on the list the hums we took during the PAWS session in Quebec. We took 3 hums, one to combine the PS and the use cases document into one informational one, then to adopt the text in the PS and use cases document as a WG baseline, with the caveat that the requirements have to be reformulated (to make them not FCC specific and to be applicable to the protocol and data model instead of the endpoints). Therefore, once Scott comes up with a combined PS and use cases document, we'll ask on the list to adopt it as WG document. The minutes (taken by Pete McCan) and presentation slides are uploaded to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html. 

-Gabor

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:23:13 -0400

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 5:23 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [paws] Quebec hums confirmation

I'd like to confirm on the list the hums we took during the PAWS session in
Quebec. We took 3 hums, one to combine the PS and the use cases document
into one informational one, then to adopt the text in the PS and use cases
document as a WG baseline, with the caveat that the requirements have to be
reformulated (to make them not FCC specific and to be applicable to the
protocol and data model instead of the endpoints). Therefore, once Scott
comes up with a combined PS and use cases document, we'll ask on the list to
adopt it as WG document. The minutes (taken by Pete McCan) and presentation
slides are uploaded to
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/81/materials.html. 

-Gabor
_______________________________________________
paws mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/paws

---

From: "Joel M. Halpern" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:09:59 -0400

Sounds like a good set of ideas to me.
Yours,
Joel

---

From: Subir Das <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 22:13:05 -0400

+1