Subject: [Pce] New Version of draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures

From: "Daniel King" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 22:30:37 -0000

Hi All,

We have created a new version of
draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures (07). 

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zhao-pce-pcep-inter-domain-p2mp-procedures-07.t
xt

This version was created to fix a number of minor edits, raise the issue of
manageability and help facilitate protection scenarios discussed during IETF
79 in Beijing. The draft update includes:

8. Protection Section

This section is used to highlight issues discussed in Beijing. Thanks to JP
and all for your questions. We expect this topic to require more discussion
and one scenario is that it should be addressed in separate document. The
whole protection topic (not just for P2MP and multi-domain) will require a
much more detailed analyses and we will follow-up on the various issues with
a separate email/discussion.  

9.  Manageability Considerations

Obviously management of inter-domain P2MP path computations potentially
raise a number issues and we have begun to document them. Each sub-areas
will require further deliberation so please feel free to comment and make
suggestions.

Finally, the authors would like to request working group adoption of this
draft. 

Thanks!

Quintin