Subject: [Pce] Standard Representation Of Domain Sequence

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 15:25:17 +0530

Dear PCE'rs, 

Hope everyone is settled back after the meetings. 

I presented the draft on the standard representation of Domain Sequence. 

I urge the working group to read and provide the comments, esp on
applicability of such work, any other deployment scenarios etc. 

I am also attaching the presentation used in the WG meeting, so that people
with the busy schedule can have a quick look and grasp what the document is
all about. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence/

Thanks in advance! 

Regards,

Dhruv

****************************************************************************
***********
Dhruv Dhody, Senior Tecnical Leader, Huawei Tecnologies, Bangalore, India,
Ph. +91-9845062422

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!