Subject: [Pce] New version of draft-wang-pce-inter-as-extentions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:21:33 +0800

Hi all, 

A new version of draft-wang-pce-inter-as-extentions (version -01) was 
published. 
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-pce-inter-as-extentions-01) 

   The changes in this version focus on the requirements that why we need 
to extend BRPC and PCEP in the case of computing inter-as bi-directional 
LSP.
   The new version introduces several scenarios so as to concentrate the 
problem. 
 
   We would like to greatly appreciate your comments and suggestions.
     Thanks a lot for your time and consideration.

   Xuerong Wang / Best Regards

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.