Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 18:17:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Eiji Oki
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation
   functions in support of traffic engineering in Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service
   networks. It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to
   provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network layers
   through a process called inter-layer traffic engineering. PCE is a
   candidate solution for such requirements.

   The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication
   protocol between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs. This
   document presents PCEP extensions for inter-layer traffic engineering.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-06.txt

---

From: Zhangfatai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 02:28:06 +0000

Hi all,

We have updated this draft to clarify the dependency between SWITCH-LAYER object and INTER-LAYER object.

Please see the changes and give your comments.

Thanks
 
Fatai

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 2012年1月4日 10:17
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-06.txt

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce