Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 14:59:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2012-04-23

   This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light
   path computation. Requirements for Optical impairments will be
   addressed in a separate document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-07.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength/

---

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:47:08 +0000

Hi,

The changes are mostly editorial nature. This document has been quite stable and is ready to move to WG LC. The solution draft will be shortly updated. 

If you have any question/comment, please send them to the list. Thanks.

Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:59 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-07.txt

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce