Subject: Re: [Pce] Adopting draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02 as a new PCE WG

From: Suresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 18:50:24 +0530

I Support.

Regards

Suresh

From: Suresh [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2012 9:22 AM
To: 'JP Vasseur'
Subject: RE: [Pce] Adopting draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02 as a new
PCE WG

I Support.

Regards

Suresh

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of JP
Vasseur
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 10:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] Adopting draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02 as a new PCE
WG

Dear all,

We had a pretty strong support for adopting
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02 a PCE Working Group during our PCE
WG meeting but

as usual we'd like to confirm on the mailing list.

Could you please let us know if you are in favor/opposed to adopting
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-02 as a PCE WG Document ?

Thanks.

JP and Julien.