Subject: [Pce] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-04.txt

From: Leeyoung <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 16:01:20 +0000

Hi,

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-04.txt

PCEP extensions for WSON RWA draft has been updated. The draft removed all the non-scope issues and underwent some editorial clean-ups.

Please send your comments/issues to the lists. 

Best regards,

Ramon and Young

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:52 AM
To: Leeyoung
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext-04.txt has been successfully submitted by Young Lee and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-lee-pce-wson-rwa-ext
Revision:	 04
Title:		 PCEP Extension for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
Creation date:	 2012-04-30
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22

Abstract:
   This draft provides the Path Computation Element communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions for the support of Routing and Wavelength
   Assignment (RWA) in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON).
   Lightpath provisioning in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength
   assignment (RWA) process.  From a path computation perspective,
   wavelength assignment is the process of determining which wavelength
   can be used on each hop of a path and forms an additional routing
   constraint to optical light path computation.

The IETF Secretariat