Subject: [Pce] Draft Agenda on Line

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 11:12:41 +0200

Dear WG.

The draft agenda for the next PCE meeting in Vancouver is available on 
www.ietf.org/proceedings/84/agenda/agenda-84-pce.

Two comments:
- A typo (unexpectedly) made it to the slot request e-mail: our meeting 
has actually been scheduled on *Tuesday* afternoon since the beginning;
- We only have a 1.5-hour-long meeting this time, thus the agenda is 
*very tight*: some presentations have a shorter slot than requested and 
we could not grant a slot for every request received.

Regards,

Dan, JP & Julien

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:14:47 +0200

Hi all.

Presenters having a slot during the PCE meeting next Tuesday are 
requested to send their slides to the chairs and secretary by *Sunday 
29th*. If not, your slot may be moved to the end of our (very tight) 
agenda...

Thanks,

Dan, JP & Julien

Le 20/07/2012 11:12, Julien Meuric a écrit :
> - A typo (unexpectedly) made it to the slot request e-mail: our 
> meeting has actually been scheduled on *Tuesday* afternoon since the 
> beginning;
> *very tight*: some presentations have a shorter slot than requested 
> and we could not grant a slot for every request received.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dan, JP & Julien
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce
>
>