Subject: [Pce] Fwd: MPLS 2012 Program Information

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 00:42:56 +0200

FYI

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The MPLS 2012 Conference (the 15th annual event) program is now posted 
and is available at www.mpls2012.com, or
Tutorial (Sun): http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/program/tutorials.htm
Technical sessions (Mon- Wed): 
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2012/program/technical_sessions.htm

The conference will take place October 28- 31 in Washington DC and will 
include an extensive four day program
consisting of tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The 
key topics to be discussed at this year's
conference include:  cloud computing, data centers, SDN (software 
defined/driven networks), packet transport
technologies, mobile backhaul, optical transport, MPLS-TP, and latest in 
MPLS services.

The conference hotel is the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington DC. Please
note that there are only a limited number of rooms available this year at a
reduced rate. Please make reservations at:
https://resweb.passkey.com/Resweb.do?mode=welcome_gi_new&groupID=8547186