Subject: [Pce] Fwd: [CCAMP] WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model, ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 15:48:27 -0400

PCE WG,
	The enclosed LC has started in the CCAMP WG.  Please note that the 1st
document explicitly discusses PCE and the others are of likely interest
to the WG.  Comments should be sent to CCAMP (and cross posted to PCE if
really needed.)

Lou

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [CCAMP] WG Last Call: g709-framework, g709-info-model,
ospf-g709v3, signaling-g709v3
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 16:47:41 -0400
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: CCAMP <[email-masked]>

This mail begins a two week working group last call on:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-09
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-g709-info-model-04
(Informational)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-03
(Standards Track)

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-04
(Standards Track)

This working group last call ends on October 22.  Comments should be
sent to the CCAMP mailing list.  Please remember to include the
technical basis for any comments.

Please note that we're still missing a few IPR statements, and look
for these to come in during the LC period.  Any forthcoming publication
request will be delayed by late IPR statements/disclosures.

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)
_______________________________________________
CCAMP mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ccamp