Subject: [Pce] Recharter text

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 13:01:55 +0100

Hi working group,

In Orlando you discussed a paragraph for a charter revision.

The work doesn't stop there!

In order to officially recharter I need to have the agreed text sent to me as a
formal request by the chairs, and I need to see that the WG has consensus behind
the text.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 14:43:36 +0200

Hi Adrian.

I believe the WG agrees with the process and there is no reason not to 
abide by it. The next step will be the chairs sharing a new version of 
the text with the WG for feedback, which will happen soon.

Thanks,

Julien

On 04/02/2013 14:01, Adrian Farrel wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce