Subject: [Pce] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 18:16:32 +0530

*Hi,*
*
*
*We presented the ID for inclusion/exclusion of abstract nodes for a subset
of P2MP destinations in PCEP in Atlanta [
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/85/slides/slides-85-pce-1.pdf]. *
*
*
*Here is revision....*
*
*
*Comments and feedback, always welcome. *
*
*
*Dhruv *

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dhruv Dhody and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination
Revision:        04
Title:           Supporting explicit inclusion or exclusion of abstract
nodes for a subset of P2MP destinations in Path Computation Element
Communication Protocol (PCEP).
Creation date:   2013-04-16
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-04

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain path computation via PCE.

   This document describes the motivation and PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) extension for explicitly specifying abstract nodes for
   inclusion or exclusion for a subset of destinations during the Point
   to Multipoint (P2MP) path computation via PCE.

The IETF Secretariat