Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:05:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element Protocol
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-04-22

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) is used to convey path
   computation requests and responses between Path Computation Clients
   (PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs), and also between
   cooperating PCEs.  In PCEP the path computation requests carry
   details of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC
   wishes the PCE to apply in its computation.

   This document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific information
   in PCEP using a dedicated object and a new Type-Length-Variable that
   can be carried in any existing PCEP object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/