Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:34:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of LSPs
        Authors         : Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Xian Zhang
                          Yosuke Tanaka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-01-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   LSPs in the context of a PCE.  This grouping can then be used to
   define associations between sets of LSPs or between a set of LSPs and
   a set of attributes (such as configuration parameters or behaviors),
   and is equally applicable to the active and passive modes of a
   stateful PCE as well as a stateless PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-group/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-group-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/