Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 03:59:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Optimizations of Label Switched Path State Synchronization Procedures for a Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Ina Minei
                          Jan Medved
                          Robert Varga
                          Xian Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) has access to not only the
   information disseminated by the network's Interior Gateway Protocol
   (IGP), but also the set of active paths and their reserved resources
   for its computation.  The additional Label Switched Path (LSP) state
   information allows the PCE to compute constrained paths while
   considering individual LSPs and their interactions.  This requires a
   state synchronization mechanism between the PCE and the network, PCE
   and path computation clients (PCCs), and between cooperating PCEs.
   The basic mechanism for state synchronization is part of the stateful
   PCE specification.  This document presents motivations for
   optimizations to the base state synchronization procedure and
   specifies the required Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/