Subject: Re: [Pce] Building the PCE Agenda for IETF 98

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 10:16:00 +0100

Dear PCE WG,

The agenda for our meeting on Monday is on-line:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/98/agenda/pce/

As you can see, the amount of slot requests largely exceeds the number
of threads in progress on the _list_. The difference should not be so
large: the _mailing list_ is open 24/7. As a result, we had to identify
priorities by trying to balance between hot topics, new items, active
discussion, recent face-to-face slots, etc.

If your I-D is beyond schedule, the hope for spare time to present is
tiny. Please, make use of the _mailing list_ to introduce your work or
share your progress (which scheduled presenters should do as well).

If you have a main stream slot, please send your slides to the chairs
and secretary by _Friday 24_.

Thank you,

Jon, JP & Julien

Feb. 27, 2017 - Julien Meuric:
> Hi all, > > The PCE WG session in Chicago is tentatively scheduled on Monday >
3:20pm. If you need meeting time to progress some work, please send a >
request to the chairs and secretary by Monday March 13, including: - >
the associated I-D(s), - the expected presenter, - the requested >
duration, - the motivation to request some face-to-face time as >
opposed to using the mailing list to progress your work. > > Please note
as well that Yang work should be directed to the joint >
MPLS/TEAS/CCAMP/PCE session. It is currently scheduled on Friday >
morning and Tarek, as the MPLS secretary, is taking care of the >
corresponding agenda (see Tarek's thread). > > Regards, > > Jon, JP &
Julien >