Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 04:34:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Experimental Codepoint Allocation for Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   IANA assigns values to the Path Computation Element (PCE)
   communication Protocol (PCEP) parameters (messages, objects, TLVs).
   IANA established a new top-level registry to contain all PCEP
   codepoints and sub-registries.  The allocation policy for each new
   registry is by IETF Consensus.

   This document seeks to mark some codepoints for experimental usage of
   PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-exp-codepoints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/