Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 22:11:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for associating Policies and LSPs
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jonathan Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate policies to
   a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path
   Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/