Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 22:58:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
        Authors         : Quintin Zhao
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Ramanjaneya Reddy Palleti
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   Point-to-point Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
   MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) may
   be established using signaling techniques, but their paths may first
   need to be determined.  The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been
   identified as an appropriate technology for the determination of the
   paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.

   This document describes extensions to the PCE communication Protocol
   (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation of paths
   for P2MP TE LSPs.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6006.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/