Subject: [Pce] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 19:12:09 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

* Appendix A:

Did you mean "responses" instead of "requests" in this sentence?

"Update to the reply message to allow for bundling of multiple
      path computation requests..."

* I agree with Benoit and Mirja that summarizing all the changes since RFC6006
would be useful (Thanks for doing this for the RBNF!)

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 06:38:08 +0000

Hi Suresh, 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Suresh Krishnan
> Sent: 31 August 2017 07:42
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-pce-
> rfc6006bis-03: (with COMMENT)
> 
[[Dhruv Dhody]] Ack. Updated. 

> * I agree with Benoit and Mirja that summarizing all the changes since
> RFC6006 would be useful (Thanks for doing this for the RBNF!)
> 
[[Dhruv Dhody]] Updated the appendix A. 

See working copy at - 
https://github.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/blob/master/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-04.txt
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-03&url2=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dhruvdhody-huawei/ietf/master/draft-ietf-pce-rfc6006bis-04.txt

Thanks! 
Dhruv

> 
> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce