Subject: [Pce] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-pce-pceps-15: (with COMMENT)

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 09:26:16 -0700

Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-pce-pceps-15: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pceps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support EKR's discuss points, especially the first.

I'm a yes assuming that all the discuss points will be addressed, as I do think
this work is important and am glad to see it.  In addition to other comments, I
don't think anyone else commented on the use of the word "privacy" instead of
confidentiality in the security considerations section.  That should be
changed.  Thank you.

---

From: Dhruv Dhody <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:34:16 +0000

Hi Kathleen, 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kathleen Moriarty
> Sent: 02 August 2017 21:56
> To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: [Pce] Kathleen Moriarty's Yes on draft-ietf-pce-pceps-15: (with
> COMMENT)
> 
> I'm a yes assuming that all the discuss points will be addressed, as I do
> think this work is important and am glad to see it.  In addition to other
> comments, I don't think anyone else commented on the use of the word
> "privacy" instead of confidentiality in the security considerations
> section.  That should be changed.  Thank you.
> 
> 
[[Dhruv Dhody]] Please see my reply to EKR's. 
I have also updated the nit you pointed out. 

Regards,
Dhruv

> _______________________________________________
> Pce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 09:41:07 -0400

Thank you, Dhruv.  I will just follow along with that thread, no need
to respond here as well again.

Best regards,
Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen