Subject: [Pce] Fwd: Final IPR Check for draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type

From: Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:23:16 +0100

Ina, Siva,

I cannot find your response to this IPR poll. Please send your feedback
to the list as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Julien

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: 	Tue, 16 May 2017 09:55:23 +0200
From: 	Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>

Dear authors,

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether
you are aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type
and, if so, if it has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.)  If you are not
aware of any IPR that applies, please reply saying "I am not aware of
any IPR that applies to this draft".

A reply is required from each of you before we can proceed.

Many thanks,

Julien

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce

---

From: "Siva Sivabalan (msiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 16:34:31 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,
Siva

-----Original Message-----
From: Julien Meuric [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 11:23 AM
To: Ina Minei <[email-masked]>; Siva Sivabalan (msiva) <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: [Pce] Final IPR Check for draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type

Ina, Siva,

I cannot find your response to this IPR poll. Please send your feedback to the list as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Julien

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Date: 	Tue, 16 May 2017 09:55:23 +0200
From: 	Julien Meuric <[email-masked]>

Dear authors,

Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether you are aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type and, if so, if it has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
(See RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details.)  If you are not aware of any IPR that applies, please reply saying "I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft".

Many thanks,

Julien

---

From: Ina Minei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:21:06 +0100

Ina

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Siva Sivabalan (msiva) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Could you please send an email to the PCE mailing list saying whether you
> are aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type and, if
> so, if it has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules?
> aware of any IPR that applies, please reply saying "I am not aware of any
> IPR that applies to this draft".
>