Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 05:41:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying path setup type in PCEP messages
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Jon Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-12-19

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element can compute Traffic Engineering paths (TE
   paths) through a network that are subject to various constraints.
   Currently, TE paths are Label Switched Paths (LSPs) which are set up
   using the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.  However, other TE path setup
   methods are possible within the PCE architecture.  This document
   proposes an extension to PCEP to allow support for different path
   setup methods over a given PCEP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Jonathan Hardwick <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 13:45:25 +0000

Hi All

This version addresses the comments Julien made in his shepherd's review during the 2nd WGLC.

Cheers
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Pce [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: 19 December 2017 13:41
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Pce] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-07.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Pce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pce