Subject: [PCN] Agenda for Prague

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:42:50 -0500

PCN is scheduled to meet in Prague:

PCN Session 1 (1 hour)
Friday, Afternoon Session II 1415-1515
Room Name: Karlin II & III

Please note the following important dates:

* 2011-02-28 (Monday): Working Group Chair approval for initial   
  document (Version -00) submissions appreciated by 17:00 PT (01:00
  Tuesday, March 1 UTC).
  * 2011-03-04 (Friday): Final agenda to be published.
  * 2011-03-07 (Monday): Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document
    (-00) submission by 17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 8 UTC), upload
    using IETF ID Submission Tool.
  * 2011-03-14 (Monday): Internet Draft final submission cut-off by
    17:00 PT (01:00 Tuesday, March 15 UTC), upload using IETF ID
    Submission Tool.
  * 2011-03-16 (Wednesday): Draft Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
    (01:00 Thursday, March 17 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
    Management Tool.
  * 2011-03-18 (Friday): Early Bird registration and payment cut-off at
    17:00 PT (01:00 Saturday, March 19 UTC). 
  * 2011-03-21 (Monday): Revised Working Group agendas due by 17:00 PT
    (01:00 Tuesday, March 22 UTC), upload using IETF Meeting Materials
    Management Tool.

Please send meeting agenda requests to the list, or to the chairs.

Regards,

// Steve