Subject: [PCN] New version: draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05 (start abbreviated WGLC?)

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:32:07 +0200

Hi all

I have just submitted draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05, see below. 

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05.tx
t

I have used all provided comments, including comments that were provided by
Gorry Fairhust on a paper version of the pcn encoding draft. In the
attachment of this email I am including a pdf (05) version of the draft,
which includes track changes. These track changes show how I have worked out
the comments provided by Gorry Fairhust.

Steve and/or Scott shall we start an abbreviated WGLC on
draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05?

Best regards,
Georgios

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:32:33 -0400

> draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05?

Thanks Georgios.

This begins a one-week WGLC on this draft, to conclude next Friday April
22.  Please send comments to the list, and don't forget the WGLC for
draft-ietf-pcn-signaling-requirements-03.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 09:43:13 +0100

Looks good,
Best wishes,
phil

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steven Blake
Sent: 15 April 2011 05:33
To: Georgios Karagiannis
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [PCN] New version: draft-ietf-pcn-encoding-comparison-05 (start abbreviated WGLC?)

Thanks Georgios.

Regards,

// Steve

_______________________________________________
PCN mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:36:33 -0400

> phil

Ok, let's ship it.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: "Georgios Karagiannis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 05:22:23 +0000

Hi Steve

Thanks! I will do so!

Best regards,
Georgios