Subject: [PCN] IETF-81 proposed agenda

From: Steven Blake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 14:49:10 -0400

Hi,

Here is a proposed agenda for the WG meeting in Quebec City.  Note that
PCN only has a one-hour slot, but since it comes at the end of the
afternoon sessions, it may be possible to spill over into the break.  

We need someone to lead the discussion of the 3-in-1 and edge behaviour
drafts so that they can go (back) to the IESG.

Please send comments to the list.

Regards,

// Steve

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 15:20:21 -0400

I can provide charts on the edge behaviour documents. I can also 
undertake to add the OAM portions in a further update before next week's 
deadline. We need the protocol work to complete all that. Georgios's 
document may be the answer, but as I told him, I'll be reading it with 
an open but critical mind.

Basically, my understanding is that we can't send the documents back to 
the IESG until we get the protocol part done, so that's the critical path.

On 03/07/2011 2:49 PM, Steven Blake wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> PCN mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcn

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:52:29 +0100

Steve,

I'm the TBD for the 3-in-1 encoding slot.

Sorry I've just woken up to there not being a name against the slot.

Bob

>Please send comments to the list.

________________________________________________________________
Bob Briscoe,                                BT Innovate & Design

---

From: Bob Briscoe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:49:27 +0100

PCN Chairs,

Slides for 
<<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-06.txt>draft-ietf-pcn-3-in-1-encoding-06.txt> 
are at:

<http://bobbriscoe.net/presents/1107ietf/1107pcn-enc-3-in-1.ppt>
<http://bobbriscoe.net/presents/1107ietf/1107pcn-enc-3-in-1.pdf>

Bob

At 13:36 25/07/2011, Scott O Bradner wrote:
>ack
>
>On Jul 25, 2011, at 4:52 AM, Bob Briscoe wrote:
>
> > Steve,
> >