Subject: [pcp] draft-ietf-pcp-base-22

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:52:01 -0800

draft-ietf-pcp-base-22 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-base-22>
was just posted with changes as a result of Dave Thaler's review.  Changes
are:

   B.1.  Changes from draft-ietf-pcp-base-21 to -22

   o  Removed paragraph discussing multiple addresses on the same
      (physical) interface; those will work with PCP.

   o  The FILTER Option's Prefix Length field redefined to simply be a
      count of the relevant bits (rather than 0-32 for IPv4-mapped
      addresses).

   o  Point out NO_RESOURCES attack vector in security considerations.

   o  Tighten up recommendation for client handling long Lifetimes, and
      moved from the MAP-specific section to the General PCP Processing
      section.  Client should normalize to 24 hours maximum for success
      and 30 minute maximum for errors.

Side-by-side diffs at 
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-base-22.txt

-d