Subject: [pcp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-pcp-base-23.txt> (Port Control Protocol (PCP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 06:42:08 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Port Control Protocol WG (pcp)
to consider the following document:
- 'Port Control Protocol (PCP)'
  <draft-ietf-pcp-base-23.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-27. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Port Control Protocol allows an IPv6 or IPv4 host to control how
   incoming IPv6 or IPv4 packets are translated and forwarded by a
   network address translator (NAT) or simple firewall, and also allows
   a host to optimize its outgoing NAT keepalive messages.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-base/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-base/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.