Subject: [pcp] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reddy-pcp-server-discovery-00.txt

From: "Prashanth Patil (praspati)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:51:02 +0000

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : PCP Server Discovery in IPv6 Multihoming
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                     Prashanth Patil
                     Dan Wing
                     Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-reddy-pcp-server-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-06-23

Abstract:
   A multihomed network may have a PCP server on each router connecting
   to each upstream network, providing firewall or prefix translation
   functions to hosts in the network.  In these networks, a PCP client
   needs to discover all of those PCP servers and then send PCP requests
   to them individually.

   This document proposes a multicast mechanism to discover PCP servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-pcp-server-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-server-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/