Subject: [pcp] Reminder: submit IETF 84 PCP agenda requests

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:57:58 +0000

Please submit agenda requests to the chairs.

According to the tools page, the following have been updated or submitted since IETF 83:

draft-ietf-pcp-authentication-00	2012-06-29 
draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-03			2012-05-03
draft-ietf-pcp-base-26			2012-06-05
draft-boucadair-pcp-bittorrent-00	2012-05-04
draft-boucadair-pcp-failure-03		2012-05-25  
draft-boucadair-pcp-rtp-rtcp-04	2012-04-19
draft-deng-pcp-ddns-01		2012-07-10
draft-dupont-pcp-dslite-02		2012-05-02
draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-00			2012-03-29  
draft-maglione-pcp-radius-ext-04	2012-06-21
draft-ohba-pcp-pana-00		2012-07-07
draft-penno-pcp-nested-nat-02	2012-07-02
draft-reddy-pcp-server-discovery-00	2012-06-23

I expect to see requests for at least some of the above.   
Priority will be given to those that are already WG drafts if space is tight,
but currently we have plenty of time.

-Dave

---

From: Xiaohong Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:01:18 +0200

Dear Chairs,

We would like to request a 10 minutes slot to present draft-deng-pcp-ddns
in Vancouver meeting.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Xiaohong, on behalf of all authors.

Open source mB4 for Multicast DS-Lite: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mb4/
Open source PCP: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pcpclient/
Open source A+P: http://opensourceaplusp.weebly.com/

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Dave Thaler <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> pcp mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp
>