Subject: [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 02:46:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) Interworking Function
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Francis Dupont
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2012-08-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior of the UPnP IGD (Internet
   Gateway Device)/PCP Interworking Function.  An UPnP IGD-PCP
   Interworking Function (IGD-PCP IWF) is required to be embedded in CP
   routers to allow for transparent NAT control in environments where
   UPnP IGD is used in the LAN side and PCP in the external side of the
   CP router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:48:48 +0200

Dear all,

This version integrates the comments received during the WGLC + some other corrections. 

See the diff below for more details.

Cheers,
Med 

>-----Message d'origine-----
>De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la 
>part de [email-masked]
>Envoyé : vendredi 3 août 2012 11:47
>À : [email-masked]
>Cc : [email-masked]
>Objet : [pcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-upnp-igd-interworking-02.txt
>
>
>	Title           : Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) 
>Internet Gateway Device (IGD)-Port Control Protocol (PCP) 
>Interworking Function
>_______________________________________________
>pcp mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pcp
>