Subject: [Perc] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:10:51 +0000

Folks,

We have posted an updated version of the solution framework draft for 
consideration in the PERC meeting.

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 7/6/2015 4:08:34 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : A Solution Framework for Private Media in 
Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
         Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                           Nermeen Ismail
                           David Benham
  Filename        : draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00.txt
  Pages           : 18
  Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
    This document describes a solution framework for ensuring that media
    confidentiality and integrity are maintained end-to-end within the
    context of a switched conferencing environment where media
    distribution devices are not trusted with the end-to-end media
    encryption keys.  The solution aims to build upon existing security
    mechanisms defined for the real-time transport protocol (RTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt