Subject: [Perc] Milestones changed for perc WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:16:01 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit architecture or framework specification to
IESG (Standards Track)", set due date to June 2017 from September
2016.

Changed milestone "Submit documentation of how to integrate solution
in SIP, WebRTC and CLUE to IESG (Informational)", set due date to June
2017 from January 2017.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/perc/charter/

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 14:16:59 -0400

This is just moving the dates out to June 2017.  We're still planning to
finish well before that, don't worry :)

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 2:16 PM, IETF Secretariat <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Perc mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/perc
>