Subject: [Perc] Fw: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-04.txt

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 20:22:02 +0000

Folks,

Just as an FYI, a revised version of the "tunnel" spec was published.  
At a high-level, this is what has changed:

- Minor title change
- Switched syntax to be TLS-like (per WG request at the last meeting)
- Switched transport to TCP/TLS (per WG request at the last meeting)
- Changed key field names to align with RFC 5764
- Introduced a conference identifier field
- Minor editorial issues

Paul

------ Forwarded Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Sent: 10/31/2016 6:13:28 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-04.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

         Title           : DTLS Tunnel between a Media Distributor and 
Key Distributor to Facilitate Key Exchange
         Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                           Paul M. Ellenbogen
                           Nils H. Ohlmeier
  Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-04.txt
  Pages           : 15
  Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
    This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
    conferences that enables a Media Distributor to facilitate key
    exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the Key Distributor.
    The protocol is designed to ensure that the keying material used for
    hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is accessible to the media
    distributor, while the keying material used for end-to-end encryption
    and authentication is inaccessible to the media distributor.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt