Subject: [perpass] New privacy work: broadcast protocols

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 16:35:32 +0200

Currently in Call for Adoption in intarea, privacy issues for
broadcast protocols (remember the issue in Prague with the idea of
capturing the broadcast traffic on the IETF Wi-Fi?):

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winfaa-intarea-broadcast-consider-03

The TRAC paper mentioned in the draft:
http://net.hs-augsburg.de/docs/paper_trac_2016.pdf

The TRAC slides:
http://net.hs-augsburg.de/docs/paper_trac_2016_slides.pdf

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 17:45:54 +0100

Thanks Stephane,

I hadn't seen that draft before.

S

On 15/09/16 15:35, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> perpass mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/perpass
>