Subject: [plasma] plasma foundation reading

From: "Natale, Bob" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 18:41:56 -0400

Hi,

I would like to come up to speed on plasma ... can someone please provide me
with a pointer to the document store or specific documents ... apologies if
this is a lame request, I did a quick search at IETF.org (very quick) and
saw some bits and pieces ... I can work with that if there is no more
systematic alternative.

The recent threads relating to aspects of policy-based management appear to
intersect with a number of projects and industry standardization efforts I
am working on ... and I'd like to be better informed about plasma
fundamentals before jumping in as an active participant.

Thanks,
BobN

---

From: "Jim Schaad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:20:49 -0700

The current documents that we are working with are

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-freeman-message-access-control-req
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-eps-smime/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-eps-trust/

We will shortly be republishing all of these documents with the plasma
keyword in the file name.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
> Behalf Of Natale, Bob
> Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 3:42 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [plasma] plasma foundation reading
> 
> Hi,
> 
> I would like to come up to speed on plasma ... can someone please provide
> me with a pointer to the document store or specific documents ...
apologies
> if this is a lame request, I did a quick search at IETF.org (very quick)
and saw
> some bits and pieces ... I can work with that if there is no more
systematic
> alternative.
> 
> The recent threads relating to aspects of policy-based management appear
> to intersect with a number of projects and industry standardization
efforts I