Subject: [PMOL] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:41:15 -0400

>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>
>         Title           : Framework for Performance Metric Development
>         Author(s)       : A. Morton, A. Clark
>         Filename        : draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt
>         Pages           : 8
>         Date            : 2007-10-16
>
>This memo describes a framework and guidelines for the development of
>performance metrics that are beyond the scope of existing working
>group charters in the IETF.  In this version, the memo refers to a
>Performance Metrics Entity, or PM Entity, which may in future be a
>working group or directorate or a combination of these two.Requirements
>Language
>
>The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
>"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
>document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt
>
>To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
>[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
>the message.
>You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
>to change your subscription settings.
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
>username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
>logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
>         "get draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt".
>
>A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
>http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
>or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.
>
>Send a message to:
>         [email-masked].
>In the body type:
>         "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt".
>
>NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
>         MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
>         feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
>         command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
>         a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
>         exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
>         "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
>         up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
>         how to manipulate these messages.
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>
>Content-Type: text/plain
>Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
>
>ENCODING mime
>FILE /internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt
>
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt>
>_______________________________________________
>I-D-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
PMOL mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/pmol

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 16:23:23 +0200

For those of you who may have missed the announcement - the initial pmol
individual submission. 

Also, you may see in the coming days the IETF Last Call for the WG
charter. 

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 2:50 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt 

	Author(s)       : A. Morton

This memo describes a framework and guidelines for the development of
performance metrics that are beyond the scope of existing working group
charters in the IETF.  In this version, the memo refers to a Performance
Metrics Entity, or PM Entity, which may in future be a working group or
directorate or a combination of these two.Requirements Language

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-
00.txt

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-morton-perf-metrics-framework-00.txt".

	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers