Subject: Re: [PMOL] (PMOL) IETF Draft: SIP Performance Metrics-03

From: Daryl Malas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:13:13 -0700

Hadriel,

You are correct regarding this errors.  These have been corrected.  I also
added some dialog regarding the the interval when calculating at the UAS.
The previous interval description was only accurate from the view point of
the UAC.

Regards,

Daryl

On 2/14/09 3:02 PM, "Hadriel Kaplan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Daryl,
<snip>
> 
> Also, I think there're some errors:
> 
> Section 4.5.1 says "Successful session completion SDT", but I believe it
> should be "Successful session duration".
> 
> Section 4.5.2 says it's: "defined as the interval between sending the first
> bit of a session completion message, such as a BYE, and the resulting Timer F
> expiration."  But the drawing shows from time of 200, as did the previous
> section's timer.
> 
> -hadriel
> 
<snip>